We have been waiting for this moment all year. Literally. All year. We don't know about you, but we are so ready to kick 2020 to the curb -- but in style and of course, at home.
How are we going to do that? In a few easy steps...
1. Hello. Need we say it? Order Social Studies.
This is not a regular night. This is the last night of arguably the worst year on record, which means it is cause for a CELEBRATION. A celebration involves a very fun table. And lucky for you, we are here to help. Just reach out to email@example.com with any inquiries! Here are two tables to get you inspired...
2. While you're at it, add on our NYE Occasion Box.
Again, it's a celebration that should involve some SPARKLE.
And yes, Black-Eyed Peas.
3. Let's make it a theme.
Who doesn't love a theme? It could be Pajamas & Heels. Or Disco Queen. You could even encourage your housemates to get really creative and dress up like the year 2020 itself!
4. Have a "special guest" appear on Zoom.
You can hire a magician, a mentalist, or simply set up a time to "see" a friend your holiday pod is missing. It will create a nice moment for the night and make it different from any other.
5. Game nights have gotten a bad rap in the past, but we've seen a huge resurgence of the good 'ol game night this past year. It allows for an activity - and a healthy way to release some of that 2020 aggression 😉
Check out our assortment of games here, plus two of our favorites below.
6. For the last hour of 2020 - have a playlist ready and DANCE. IT. OUT.
We have a plethora for you to choose from right here.
As the clock approaches midnight on the 31st, the most important thing to do is CHEERS. You made it through. A vaccine is here. Brighter days are ahead.